Your cart is currently empty!
Minimum experience required is 3 years.
- Developing backend services for IOT applications.
- Writing reusable, modular code and libraries.
- Maintaining and Managing multiple clouds.
- BE/ B. Tech/ ME/ M. Tech degree in Computer Engineering or Computer
- 3+ Years of AWS experience in building Web applications or backend
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong expertise & working experience in AWS Services – S3, EC2, Lambda, IoT
Core, API gateway, EKS.
- Experience in using AWS IOT core to publish and subscribe MQTT messages,
develop rules to send data to databases.
- Hands-on experience in at least one of the Backend platforms: Python/Java.
- Experience with developing APIs with one of the protocols – REST/SOAP/GraphQ
- Basic understanding of REST / SOAP API schematics.
- Basic understanding of Spring Framework.
- Good knowledge of Postgres database.
- Proficient understanding of the code versioning tool – Git.
- Basic understanding of NodeJS development and its eco system.
- Good understanding of using container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes for
application packaging and running them on Cloud.
- Good understanding in setting up CI/CD.
- Startup experience.
- Writing applications from scratch
- A note on frontend skills: We don’t expect you to master frontend. But you should have the passion to solve basic frontend implementations in react/JS. Ideally you should not depend on the frontend developers for things like creating a form, showing data in a table, etc.